|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||5.0/17||1.1/4||0.6/2||0.5/2||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share|
|Total Viewers (million)||15.186||5.246||2.875||1.369||1.005|
Note: Due to the nature of live sports, ratings for NFL Football on CBS are subject to more than typical adjustment.
CBS was number one among adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS, NFL Football earned a preliminary 5.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Jeff Dunham: Unhinged In Hollywood earned a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. Mat Franco’s Got Magic earned a 1.1. adults in 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, September 17,2015
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rtg/Shr||Viewers (millions)|
|8:00||CBS||NFL Thursday Night Kickoff||3.3/13||11.270|
|NBC||Jeff Dunham: Unhinged In Hollywood||1.2/5||6.410|
|ABC||Grey’s Anatomy – R||0.6/2||3.354|
|FOX||Scream (movie) (8-10pm)||0.5/2||1.369|
|CW||The Flash – R||0.3/1||1.096|
|8:30||CBS||NFL Thursday Night Football||5.3/18||16.017|
|9:00||NBC||Mat Franco’s Got Magic (9-11pm)||1.1/4||4.664|
|ABC||Scandal – R||0.6/2||3.012|
|CW||Arrow – R||0.3/1||0.914|
|10:00||ABC||How to Get Away with Murder – R||0.4/1||2.328|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
· In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 2.8/7; “Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” 2.4/8, delayed by an NFL overrun; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 1.7/4.
· In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.9/5; “Late Show,” 0.9/6, delayed by an NFL overrun; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.4/2.
· From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
· From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.3/5 in metered-market households) trailed CBS’s “Late Late Show” (1.4/6, delayed by an NFL overrun). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.4/3 in 18-49) trailed “Late Late Show” (0.5/5, delayed by an NFL overrun).
· At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.