The current 2011-12 season officially ends after next Wednesday night’s programming, so we’ll wind down this season with a night by night look at next Fall. First up Thursday (since it’s Thursday today). Check back tomorrow for Friday, Saturday on Saturday, etc.
Unlike Fall 2011, when The X Factor results show crashed into Thursday among a total of seven new shows, Fall 2012 scheduling changes seem minor, with the most noteworthy change being Two And A Half Men moving to 8:30.
At least early on I expect most interest will be for:
- How does Two And A Half Men do at 8:30? Can it help put CBS on top the adults 18-49 ratings for the entire night?
- How will the addition of Britney Spears and Demi Lovato change the ratings for The X Factor?
- Will Last Resort be the next Lost? Or the next Missing / FlashForward?
- Will Beauty And The Beast do better than The Secret Circle?
- How will the other relocated veteran Glee do?
- How low can NBC go on “The Night Formerly Known As Must See TV?”
For a trip down memory lane, check out 2011-12’s Thursday Fall schedule: