And I'm pretty sure Univision is proud. It should be proud, too, but some of the other networks should be ashamed. In a press release headlined For Eight Consecutive Weeks, Univision Has Ranked 3rd or Higher In Overall Prime Among Adults 18-34 , Univision offered up a slew of data points, including these:
- For eight consecutive weeks, Univision has ranked 3rd or higher in overall prime among Adults 18-34 (1.1 million), currently beating CBS, NBC & CW.
- Univision out-delivered ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX every night last week among Adults 18-34. Also, Univision beat at least one of these networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) on five nights among Adults 18-49
- On Friday night, Univision was the #1 broadcast network beating ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX & CW among Adults 18-34 (1.2 million) thanks to “Al Diablo con los Guapos” (Down with the Beautiful) and a 2 hour episode of “Fuego en la Sangre” (Burning for ).
- Regardless of language, Univision had the Top 2 shows Friday night with #1 “Al Diablo con los Guapos” (Down with the Beautiful) and #2 “Fuego en la Sangre” (Burning for ) among Adults 18-34.
- Univision had the #1 Friday night show among Adults 18-49 with “Al Diablo con los Guapos” (Down with the Beautiful).
- Univision ranked as the #1 primetime network on 28 out of 35 Friday nights this Season-to-date among Adults 18-34.
To see how Univision stacked up against the other networks overall and in the age demos for last week, check out our weekly network ratings.