Though I can't yet easily produce the normal data with household rating as well as viewers, we have seen the cable show average viewers rankings and as usual, Monday Night Football was the week's most viewed program. The Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints game average 11.38 million. A Thanksgiving night college football contest between Texas and Texas A&M was the week's number two program averaging 5.568 million. The WWE RAW airingson USA took the three and four spots, with last Monday's (11/24) 10pm airing averaging 5.047 million. SpongeBob took the fifth and sixth spots. The yellow and porous one's best outing was on Friday at 11am averaged 4.481 million and also took the 10th and 11th spots as well as all of the 13th-18th slots in the rankings.
Tinker Bell (movie) on Sunday night on Disney took the 7th spot with 4.40 million, Friday's Monk was 8th with 4.399 million, A Saturday night Airing of The Santa Clause 2 was ninth with 4.382 million, NCIS on USA (Monday 7pm) was 12th with 4.166 million and some sort of a 15 minute sneak peek of Madagascar 2 was 19th with 4.208 million. The movie Moonlight and Mistletoe on the Hallmark channel Saturday night was 20th with 4.02 million.
A sampling of airings not in the top 20:
- Home By Christmas (movie) Sunday night on Lifetime: 3.874 million
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Eagles, Thanksgiving night on NFL Network: 3.777 million
- Britney for the Record, Sunday night on MTV: 3.765 million
- Back at the Barnyard: Cowman: The Uddered Avenger, Sunday morning on Nick: 3.724 million
- Psych, Friday night on USA: 3.713 million
- A Dennis the Menace Christmas (movie), Sunday night on Family: 3.572 million
- The Christmas Shoes (movie), Sunday Night on Lifetime: 3.481 million
- Fairly Odd Parents, Thanksgiving morning on Nick: 2.965 million
- The Hills, Monday on MTV: 2.905 million
- Jon & Kate Plus 8: Monday night on TLC: 2.624 Million
- Sons of Anarchy, Wednesday on FX: 2.481 million
- The Shield (series finale, Tuesday at 10pm on FX) 1.84 million