via Univision press release:
Univision the #1 Network in the Country On Friday Night among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34
NTI Broadcast Prime Highlights Week of 02/16/09
- Univision continues to be the #1 network in Country in overall prime on Friday night among all Adults 18-49 (2.7 million) and Adults 18-34 (1.6 million),
regardless of language.
- Univision's grand finale of "Fuego en la Sangre" (Burning for Revenge) was the #1 show on Friday night among all Adults 18-49 (3.5 million) and Adults 18-34
(2.0 million). Additionally, among Adults 18-34 Univision had the Top 3 shows of the night.
- The "Fuego en la Sangre" (Burning for Revenge) grand finale ranked among the Top 10 Novela Finales of all time on Univision among Persons 2+, Adults
18-49 and Adults 18-34.
- In its finale week, "Fuego en la Sangre" (Burning for Revenge) made Univision the #3 ranked network in the M-F/9-10pm time period among Adults 18-34
(1.9 million) and Teens 12-17 (389,000).
- For the second consecutive week, Univision was the #3 network in the country in overall prime among all Adults 18-34 (1.3 million) beating NBC by +13% and
CBS by +22%.
- Univision had 6 of the Top 30 programs for the week among Adults 18-34.
- Univision out-delivered ABC, CBS, NBC, or FOX every night among Adults 18-34 and on 3 out of 7 nights among Adults 18-49.
- Univision shows growth versus the comparable week last year among Adults 18-49 (+2%), Persons 2+ (+9%), Adults 25-54 (+3%) and Households (+10%)
whereas NBC and FOX show double digit declines.
- Univision's Cuidado Con El Angel" (Don't Mess with the Angel) helped the network rank #2 in the M-F/8-9pm hour among Adults 18-34 (1.5 million) and
Teens 12-17 (325,000).
- On Saturday night, Univision was the #3 ranked network of the night among Adults 18-34 (637,000) and Teens (110,000) thanks to "Sabado Gigante"
(Giant Saturday). Additionally, Univision ranked at #1 on Saturday night among Kids 2-11 (388,000).
- On Oscar night, Univision was the #3 ranked network in the Sun/8-11pm daypart among Adults 18-34 (896,000). Additionally, Univision increased its Sunday
8-11p audience by +23% among Adults 18-49 and +10% among Adults 18-34 versus the prior 4 weeks while CBS, NBC and FOX had huge declines.
- Univision was the #5 network in the country for the entire week in overall prime among all Adults 18-49 (2.3 million), Persons 2+ (4.3 million), and
Households (2.4 million).
- Univision was the #1 primetime network among Kids 2-11 (675,000). Additionally, Univision ranked #3 among Teens 12-17 (260,000), out-delivering CBS by
+9%, NBC by +33% and the CW by 143% in prime.