via Univision press release:
Friday Nights belong to Univision: The #1 Network in America
In Overall Prime among All Adults 18-34
NTI Broadcast Prime Highlights Week of 03/09/09
- For the tenth consecutive Friday, Univision has been the #1 network in the country in overall prime among all Adults 18-34 (1.3 million),
out-delivering its closest competitor CBS by +64%. Additionally, last Friday Univision ranked as the #2 primetime network among Adults 18-49
- Regardless of language, the Top 3 shows on Friday night were on Univision with #1 "Mañana Es Para Siempre" (Tomorrow is Forever), #2 "Cuidado
Con El Angel" (Don't Mess with the Angel) and #3 "La Rosa de Guadalupe" (The Rose of Guadalupe) among Adults 18-34.
- Among Adults 18-49, Univision had the #2 and #3 programs on Friday night with "Mañana Es Para Siempre" (Tomorrow is Forever) and "Cuidado
Con El Angel" (Don't Mess with the Angel), respectively.
- Univision out-delivered ABC, CBS, NBC, or FOX on 4 out of 7 nights among Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49.
- Among Adults 18-34, Univision was the #3 network on Tuesday (1.4 million) and Wednesday (1.2 million) night with its primetime schedule.
- For the 3rd consecutive week, Univision was the 2nd ranked network for the entire week in primetime among Kids 2-11 (538,000), out-delivering
ABC, CBS, NBC and CW. Additionally, Univision ranked at #4 with Teens 12-17 (187,000) delivering more Teens than NBC (+7%) and
- Univision was the #5 ranked primetime network among Adults 18-49 (2.1 million), Adults 18-34 (1.1 million), Persons 2+ (3.8 million) and
Households (2.2 million).
- Univision had 2 of the Top 30 primetime programs for the week among Adults 18-34.
- "Cuidado Con El Angel" (Don't Mess with the Angel) made Univision the #2 network in the M-F 8pm to 9pm time period among all Adults 18-34
(1.4 million) for the seventh consecutive week.
- Univision's "Mañana Es Para Siempre" (Tomorrow is Forever) ranks at #4 in the M-F 9pm to 10pm hour among Adults 18-34 (1.6 million), out-
delivering CBS (+18%) and CW (+232%) by a wide margin.
- Thanks to "Sabado Gigante" (Giant Saturday), Univision was the #1 broadcast network on Saturday night among Kids 2-11 (318,000) and ranked #2
among Adults 18-34 (615,000) beating CBS, ABC and NBC.
- "Nuestra Belleza Latina" (Our Latin Beauty) made Univision the #4 ranked network in the Sunday 8-10pm daypart, beating NBC's premiere
episode of "Kings" among Adults 18-34 (+19%), Women 18-49 (+6%) and Teens (+109%) as well as the CW's Sunday Movie presentation.
- Season-to-date, Univision garners a +3% growth in primetime among Adults 18-49 while ABC (-6%), NBC (-3%), FOX (-21%) and CW (-20%)
show declines versus the comparable weeks last season.