please note, if you see a number with a decimal point below it's coverage ratings points out to hundredths of a ratings point, and not millions of viewers.
From our friends at MTV:
MTV delivers two of Cable's top 5 primetime telecasts among P12-34: 'Making the Band' and 'Taking the Stage'
Taking the Stage was the #1 primetime cable telecast among F18-24/12-24
MAKING THE BAND #1 IN TIME PERIOD AMONG P/12-34
- MTV delivered two of Cable's top 5 primetime telecasts among P12-34: Making the Band #1 and Taking the Stage #4.
- Taking the Stage was the #1 primetime cable telecast among F18-24/12-24
- Taking the Stage continues to gain momentum posting its strongest P12-34 yet (1.09), up 9% week to week. Taking the Stage also delivered its largest P2+ audience yet with more than 1.1 million viewers.
- Taking the Stage ranked #1 in its time period among F18-24 (three weeks in a row) and F12-34 (two weeks in a row)
- Making the Band delivered a 1.36 P12-34 rating and more than 1.4 million viewers, its strongest performance in four weeks.
- Making the Band ranked #1 in its time period among P/F12-34.
Source: Nielsen as dated. Live+SD coverage rating. Prime= 8P-11P. Rank among ad-supported cable.