Tyra and crew are looking to avoid a replay of what happened a few weeks back....
via The CW press...
"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" RETURNS TO NEW YORK CITY
FOR OPEN CASTING CALL ON SATURDAY, APRIL 11
April 6, 2009 (Burbank, California) - AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL returns to New York City on Saturday, April 11 to hold one final open call for Cycle 13. As previously announced, females age 18 to 27, of diverse backgrounds, shapes, sizes and with a height requirement of 5'7" and under are eligible to audition. Confirmed location will be posted to www.cwtv.com later this week.
Audition Rules and Guidelines:
1. No lining up overnight and no lining up prior to 6:00am. Registration will begin at 7:00am. These times may be amended at Producer's discretion.
2. Proof of age is required to enter the line. Acceptable identification must include picture and birth date.
3. Colors of wristbands indicate when your scheduled audition time will be. If your scheduled audition time is several hours or more from the time that you receive your wristband, then we encourage you to leave and come back.
4. Only women applying should stand in line. If someone is just short of being 18, she can have one guardian with her. Please note that you must turn 18 by April 15, 2009 to audition.
5. Please make sure that you have everything you need to audition before you get into any line (for wristbands, etc.). You will only be allowed one bag that can fit comfortably on your lap inside the venue. This will be enforced by security.
6. No jumping in line or holding places in advance for others but it's okay if you're going to the restroom or getting food and water. You're not guaranteed to be allowed back in line. Be courteous to others around you.
7. Casting staff will give special instructions for the disabled.
8. Once in the venue, no ins and outs.
9. Only one audition per open call - do not try again if you've been cut.
10. Casting staff wearing official ANTM gear outside the venue may ask you for information in advance but be careful who you talk to and avoid anyone trying to charge you anything to participate.
11. We reserve the right to change or add to these rules as needed.
AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL is produced by 10 by 10 Entertainment in association with Bankable Productions. Tyra Banks is the creator and executive producer along with Ken Mok ("Making the Band") and Daniel Soiseth ("Hell's Kitchen").