MTV’s College Life and The Hills deliver season highs on Monday
MTV’S ‘COLLEGE LIFE’ AND ‘THE HILLS’ DELIVER SEASON HIGHS THIS WEEK!
‘College Life’ Delivered a Season High 1.32 Rating Among P12-34 and
“The Hills Tops Cable Ratings Among P12-34 For Non-Sports Telecasts on Monday Night”
- The Hills delivered a 2.42 P12-34 rating, posting a week to week gain of 13%.
- The Hills delivered a season high among F12-17 with a 1.91 rating.
- The Hills was the #1 cable telecast of the day among F12-34 and was the #1 non-sports cable telecast of the day among P12-34.
- The Hills ranked #1 in its time period (including broadcast) among F12-34.
- College Life delivered a season high 1.32 P12-34 rating and season high total viewership of 1.3 million viewers (2+).
- College Life was #1 in its time period (including broadcast) among F12-24.
Source: NMR. Galaxy. 5/4/09 or as dated. L+SD Cvg Rating/000s. National rank on 000s. % gains/cable rank on Cvg. Rtg.