Here are some highlights from the summer report by the Syndicated Network Television Association.
The presentation shows that syndication is leading the summer in ratings:
- Dominates the Top 10 with more shows than Network and Cable.
- Tops in telecasts, averaging 17 of the Top 25 airings and 33 of the Top 50 for A18-49.
- Higher ratings than the Network and Cable prime average (13 shows for Moms and Adults 18-49).
- Higher ratings for young adults (18 shows for A18-34, 27 for A18-24).
- Consistent summer ratings (syndication averaged 71 weekly telecasts with higher A18-49 ratings than the Network prime average in June 2009).