via ABC press release:
FOURTH COUPLE ELIMINATED ON “DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RESULTS SHOW,”
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, ON ABC
Grammy Award & Golden Globe Winner Queen Latifah Performs
Macy’s “Stars of Dance” Brings the JabbaWockeeZ to the
“Dancing with the Stars” Stage with Two Guest Stars
The Macy’s “Design a Dance” Celebrity Winner is Revealed
“Episode 903A” – After a night of Samba and Rumba, the fourth couple eliminated from the competition is announced on “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show,” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
The Grammy Award & Golden Globe Award winning actress and singer Queen Latifah brings down the house with a show stopping performance of “Ease on Down the Road.” Also performing her second single, “Fast Car,” from her latest album, “Persona,” Queen Latifah returns to hip-hop music with her seventh studio album. She will be accompanied by professional dancers Cheryl Burke & Maksim Chermerkovskiy.
In this week’s Macy’s “Stars of Dance” performance, the hip-hop dance sensation JabbaWockeeZ takes the “Dancing with the Stars” stage by storm with a special performance from the all-male dance crew, including two special surprise guest dancers.
Season 8 alum Steve Wozniak returns to the show with special guests, Fantasy Football expert Matthew Berry and a chimpanzee, to give their predictions for the season. Also, the viewers’ choice for former “Dancing with the Stars” celebrity to perform in the Macy’s “Design a Dance” performance is revealed. For more information and voting details, please visit: www.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/design-a-dance.
By evening’s end one couple will be eliminated, as determined by a combination of the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes. Who among the following 13 teams will leave the ballroom floor?
- AARON CARTER (pop star) and partner KARINA SMIRNOFF.
- NATALIE COUGHLIN (Olympic champion swimmer) and partner, Season 1 champion ALEC MAZO.
- MARK DACASCOS (“Iron Chef America” star) and partner LACEY SCHWIMMER.
- TOM DELAY (former House Majority Leader) and partner, two-time champion CHERYL BURKE.
- MELISSA JOAN HART (actress) and partner, reigning two-time “Dancing with the Stars” champ MARK BALLAS.
- MICHAEL IRVIN (NFL Hall of Famer) and partner, Season 8’s Professional Dancer Competition winner ANNA DEMIDOVA.
- JOANNA KRUPA (model) and partner, Season 7 champ DEREK HOUGH..
- CHUCK LIDDELL (Ultimate Fighting Champion) and partner ANNA TREBUNSKAYA.
- DEBI MAZAR (actress) and partner MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY.
- MYA (award winning singer) and partner DMITRY CHAPLIN.
- KELLY OSBOURNE (reality star) and partner LOUIS VAN AMSTEL.
- DONNY OSMOND (showbiz legend) and partner KYM JOHNSON.
- LOUIE VITO (professional snowboarder) and partner CHELSIE HIGHTOWER.
Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 30 minutes after the “Dancing with the Stars” performance shows. AT&T subscribers may also text message their votes by texting the word “VOTE” and entering the number that corresponds to the team they want to support (standard text message rates apply). Viewers may also vote online at www.abc.com starting from the opening of each episode on the East Coast and until 12:00 Noon, ET the following day.
Hosted by Tom Bergeron (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”) and Samantha Harris (“The Insider”) the celebrities will perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned Ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the U.S. version of the international smash hit series, “Strictly Come Dancing.” This version is produced by BBC Worldwide Productions. Conrad Green serves as executive producer and Rob Wade is co-executive producer. Alex Rudzinski directs. “Dancing with the Stars” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround.
About BBC Worldwide Productions:
BBC Worldwide is the main commercial arm and wholly-owned subsidiary of British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). In the U.S., BBC Worldwide Productions, one of BBC Worldwide’s seven core businesses, is based in Los Angeles and New York. It is responsible for the smash hit “Dancing with the Stars” and develops scripted and non-scripted projects for U.S. cable and broadcast networks.