Guess the ratings for second episode of White Collar and win $500 worth of prizes!
We’re going to get to the contest, but first a word from USA Network who is providing the prize package:
To solve the hardest crimes, hire the smartest criminal! USA NETWORK’s new series, White Collar, premieres Friday, October 23 at 10pm/9c. WHITE COLLAR, stars Matt Bomer (“Chuck,” “Tru Calling”), Tim DeKay (“Tell Me You Love Me,” “Carnivàle”), Tiffani Thiessen (“What About Brian,” “Fastlane”) and Willie Garson (“Sex and the City,” “John from Cincinnati”). WHITE COLLAR is about the most unlikely of partnerships between a con artist and an FBI agent. The story unfolds after charming criminal mastermind Neal Caffrey (Bomer) is caught by his nemesis, G-Man extraordinaire Peter Burke (DeKay). Rather than returning to jail for this daring getaway, Neal suggests an alternate plan – providing his expertise to assist the Feds in putting away infamous and elusive criminals in return for his freedom. Join us online: Official Site, Facebook Fan Page, and Twitter.
Enter to win The White Collar Ultimate Gentlemen’s Bag!
Inspired by Neal Caffrey’s classic style and taste for luxury, the Ultimate Gentleman’s Bag features a collection of sophisticated essentials that will delight both male and female stylemakers alike. Neal himself will want to get his hands on this bag, the perfect accessory for fall.
– iPod Nano
– Portolano Cashmere Scarf
– Links of London Leather Credit Card Case
– Striped Pajama Pants
– Kiehl’s Crème with Silk Groom
– La Maison Du Chocolat Truffles
– Two Cotton Pocket Squares
– Thomas Pink Custom Collar Stays
– Stainless Steel Flask
– 4-Piece Manicure Set
– Six-in-One Game Set
– The Modern Gentleman
– Neal’s Little Black Book
– Set of Cufflinks
– White Collar T-Shirt
to keep the contest up more than few days we’re going to have it be for the SECOND episode of White Collar that airs at 10pm on 10/30/09 on USA. Guess the average audience (viewers) and win!
- The contest is open only to U.S. residents, 18 yrs of age or older. The promotion company will not ship the prizes outside of the US. Winners will need to supply a valid street address for shipment purposes [no P.O. boxes]
- Guesses must be posted prior to 10pm ET on October 30.
- You need to use a real e-mail address you can be reached at in the comments, otherwise we won’t have any way to contact you to get your address so you can be shipped your prize
- We’re going to do this The Price is Right style, whoever comes closest, without going over wins!
- In the event of a tie, whoever posted the guess first wins, so you’ll want to look at the predictions before yours to make sure you’re not making a guess somebody has already made
- You can only make ONE guess! Multiple guesses will invalidate all of your entries.
- Please enter the guesses as follows and you must enter out to three decimal places — that will really help with the tie breakers. Example: 5.168 million
By Tuesday the 27th (and likely sooner) we will have the numbers for this Friday’s premiere. Remember this contest is NOT for the premiere episode, but the second episode that airs on October 30.
Prizes courtesy of USA Network