via Cartoon Network/Adult Swim:
- A winning breakout hit among the network’s live-action alternative series, Destroy Build Destroy (Wednesday, 8:30 p.m.), returned to Cartoon Network on Nov. 4 with a brand new episode that charted many double-digit ratings and delivery gains among key kids and boys demos compared to the average performance of all six previous episodes last summer. Kids 2-11 delivery (554,000) increased by 13% and ratings (1.3) by 8%, while boys 2-11 delivery (423,000) increased by 16% and ratings (2.0) by 11%. Kids 6-11 delivery (419,000) grew by 1% and ratings remained unchanged, while boys 6-11 delivery (363,000) grew by 11% and ratings (2.9) by 12%.
- Cartoon Network’s weekend performance was highlighted by a Sunday marathon (12 a.m.-7 p.m.) of the now-classic original series Ed, Edd n Eddy, which posted double-digit delivery gains among kids 9-14 (up 14%), boys 9-14 (up 16%) and even girls 6-11 (up 17%), compared to the same time frame last year. The Sunday night FLICKS movie presentation (7-9 p.m.) of The Eds Big Picture Show—a world television premiere starring the entire Ed, Edd n Eddy cast—earned double and triple-digit ratings and delivery gains among all kids demos, including 73% gains among kids 6-11, 56% gains among kids 2-11 and 145% gains among kids 9-14.
- Across the second week of the November, Adult Swim ranked #1 in total day delivery of adults 18-34, adults 18-24, men 18-34 and men 18-24 compared to all ad-supported basic cable networks, scoring significant double-digit total day delivery and ratings gains among its targeted young adult demos. Compared to the same time period last year, overall adults 18-34 delivery (487,000) improved by 30% and ratings (0.7) by 40%. Similarly, men 18-34 delivery (296,000) improved by 20% and ratings (0.9) by 29%. Adults 18-49 delivery (664,000) advanced by 39% and ratings (0.5) by 25%.
- Among its programming highlights, the new season premiere of Metalocalypse (Sunday, 12:30 a.m.) attracted whopping triple-digit ratings and delivery gains among adults and men 18-34 compared to the same time period last year. Adults 18-34 delivery (603,000) and ratings (0.9) both increased by 125%. Among men 18-34, delivery (496,000) increased by 165% and ratings (1.4) by 180%. Additionally, adults 18-24 delivery (331,000) improved by 87% and ratings (1.2) by 100%.
- Another original animated series from the Williams Street Studios—The Venture Bros (Sunday, 12 a.m.)—continues to draw young adult audiences to its new episodes. Compared to the same time period last year, adults 18-34 delivery (772,000) advanced by 94% and ratings (1.1) by 83%. Adults 18-24 delivery (461,000) advanced by 75% and ratings (1.6) by 78%.