- ABC was #1 among the Broadcast network rankings. CBS was #2.
- ABC's Lost was the #1 ranked TV show website among the broadcast networks. FOX's was the #2 most visited site followed by ABC's at #3.
- No moves among the top 25 websites.
- Comedy Central's was the #1 ranked TV show website among the cable networks (adults only). ABC's The ranked #2 followed by Comedy Central's The ranked #3.
- Moves among the top 25 websites included VH1's Tough Love ranked #7 from #71, Discovery's Deadliest Catch ranked #9 from #49 and Travel's Meet the Natives: USA ranked #15 from #384.
BROADCAST & CABLE
- Nickelodeon's was the #1 ranked TV show website among broadcast and cable networks. Comedy Central's was the #2 most visited site, followed by ABC's Lost ranking at #3.
- Moves among the top 25 websites included ABC's Lost ranked #3 from #19, VH1's Tough Love ranked #14 from #133 and Discovery's Deadliest Catch ranked #16 from #100.
|Hitwise Custom Report for Top Visited U.S. Broadcast and Cable Network TV Show Websites Overall (Week ending February 6, 2010)|
|Rank||Network||Website||Market Share Of U.S. Visits|
|7||ABC Family||The Secret Life of the American Teenager||1.40%|
|Source: Rankings based on market share of U.S. visits among custom category of television network websites from among six major commercial broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW and MyNetwork) and cable television network websites from 30 leading commercial cable networks (A&E, ABC Family, Adultswim, AMC, BET, Bravo , CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Network, E!, Food Network, FOX News, FX, Hallmark, HGTV, History Channel, Lifetime, MSNBC, MTV, Nick at Nite, Nickelodeon, SyFy, Spike, TLC, TNT, Travel Channel, TruTV, TVLand, USA, VH1) excluding sports networks for the week ending February 6, 2010 (Sunday – Saturday) from the Hitwise sample of 10 million U.S. Internet users.|
|Source: Experian Hitwise|