Southland returns with new episodes in its season two premiere this Tuesday, March 2 at 10pm on TNT. TNT is running a marathon of all the season 1 episodes starting at 3pm.
Southland fans fixated on how the show will do on TNT once new episodes begin also have a chance to win a season one DVD by guessing the Live+SD average viewers for the season 2 premiere. This contest is only open to US residents. Please guess the ratings out to three decimal places (example 3.974 million) and please follow all the rules below.
Fans can follow Southland on Facebook.
FTC Disclosure: The SouthLAnd Team at TNT supplied the DVD.
- The contest is only open to people who live in the United States who are at least 18 years of age. We love our international friends, but the promotion is in support of the US premiere and they will not ship the prize package outside of the US.
- Guesses must be posted prior to 10pm ET on March 2, 2010.
- You need to use a real e-mail address you can be reached at in the comments, otherwise we won’t have any way to contact you to get your address so you can be shipped your prize
- We’re going to do this The Price is Right style, whoever comes closest, without going over wins!
- In the event of a tie, whoever posted the guess first wins, so you’ll want to look at the predictions before yours to make sure you’re not making a guess somebody has already made
- You can only make ONE guess!
- Please enter the guesses as follows and you must enter out to three decimal places — that will really help with the tie breakers. Example: 3.974 million