via press release:
SYFY LAUNCHES WWE NXT “CATCH-UP ON THE COMPETITION” EPISODES BEGINNING TUESDAY, APRIL 6,
AT 9PM (ET/PT)
Leads Into Premiere NXT Telecasts at 10PM (ET/PT)
New York, NY – April 2, 2010 – To keep fans up-to-date on the gripping new reality series WWE NXT, Syfy will launch a weekly “catch-up on the competition” episode beginning Tuesday, April 6, at 9PM (ET/PT).
The hour-long encore presentation of the previous week’s program will lead into all-new WWE NXT telecasts at 10PM (ET/PT). Since it premiered, WWE NXT has averaged more than 1.4 million total viewers, 628,000 Adults 18-49 and 629,000 Adults 25-54 along with a 1.1 household.
WWE NXT is a unique combination of heart-stopping entertainment and gritty behind-the-scenes reality. The NXT Rookie stars of the series take the challenge of the Syfy tagline ‘Imagine Greater’ to heart as they embark on their ultimate dream quest to join the next generation of WWE Superstars.
The WWE Pros and NXT Rookies:
- WWE Pro R-Truth with NXT Rookie David “A-List” Otunga
- WWE Pro The Miz with NXT Rookie Daniel Bryan
- WWE Pro Matt Hardy with NXT Rookie Justin Gabriel
- WWE Pro Chris Jericho with NXT Rookie Wade Barrett
- WWE Pro William Regal with NXT Rookie Skip Sheffield
- WWE Pro CM Punk with NXT Rookie Darren Young
- WWE Pro Christian with NXT Rookie Heath Slater
- WWE Pro Carlito with NXT Rookie Michael Tarver
Syfy is a media destination for imagination-based entertainment. With year round acclaimed original series, events, blockbuster movies, classic science fiction and fantasy programming, a dynamic Web site (www.Syfy.com), and a portfolio of adjacent business (Syfy Ventures), Syfy is a passport to limitless possibilities. Originally launched in 1992 as SCI FI Channel, and currently in more than 96 million homes, Syfy is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. (Syfy. Imagine greater.)