some ratings bullets via BET for the season premiere of Sunday Best and the series finale of The Family Crews:
- This Sunday was the #1 Easter Sunday in BET History led by the Family Crews finale and the two shows were cable's top 2 "non-sports" telecasts on Easter Sunday among blacks (THE FAMILY CREWS finale followed by the SUNDAY BEST premiere)
- The Sunday, April 4 (8 – 9 PM) season three premiere of SUNDAY BEST garnered 1.1 million viewers and posted double-digit gains of 32% versus the season-to-date Sunday time-slot (.91 vs. .69).
- Hosted by gospel legend Kirk Franklin, the new season of BET's gospel competition show SUNDAY BEST welcomes gospel recording artists, Pastor Donnie McClurkin and Yolanda Adams to the stellar team of judges including returning multi-award winning siblings Erica and Tina Campbell of Mary Mary. Gospel great Kim Burrell has also signed on as contestant mentor for the competition.
- Also, 1.2 million viewers tuned in to THE FAMILY CREWS series finale on Sunday night (9 – 9:30 PM). This finale is the #2 BET finale so far in the 2009-10 season behind FRANKIE & NEFFE. THE FAMILY CREWS finale posted double-digit gains of 33% versus the season-to-date Sunday time-slot (.96 vs. .72). Overall, THE FAMILY CREWS season averaged 1.1 million viewers and is the #1 new BET original series to date.
- In this original series, THE FAMILY CREWS gives viewers the chance to know and love TV’s favorite family man Terry Crews' brood of seven and shows that there is never a dull moment under the Crews’ roof.