Note: because of our new commenting system, you have to send an e-mail (instructions below) to enter. You're welcome to enter your guesses into the comments if you want, but you can only actually win by sending your guesses in e-mail! I know that's kind of a pain, but since people commenting via Facebook, Twitter etc., don't automatically send us their e-mail addresses, it's the the only way to ensure I have the winners e-mail address so I can contact the winners.
returns next Thursday June 3 at 9pm. Guess how many live+SD (same day DVR) viewers the summer finale will will average this Thursday at 9pm and you can win. The two closest guesses will win a PRIZE PACK containing:
-Burn Notice Season 3 DVD
We also have a contest for the . premiere
- The contest is only open to people who live in the United States who are at least 18 years of age. We love our international friends, but the promotion is in support of the US premiere and they will not ship the prize package outside of the US.
- Guesses must be posted prior to 9pm ET on June 3, 2010.
- You need to send your guess in e-mail to: contests (at) tvbythenumbers dot com . You need to send from an e-mail address you actually read so if you win, I can contact you to get shipping information. Important: you need to put "Burn Notice Contest" in the subject line.
- We’re going to do this The Price is Right style, whoever comes closest, without going over wins!
- In the event of a tie, whoever e-mailed first wins. I realize needing to e-mail makes it a lot harder because you can't see the previous guesses. Sorry.
- You can only make ONE guess.
- Please enter the guesses out to three decimal places — that will really help with the tie breakers. Example: 5.168 million viewers.
All prizing provided by USA.