USA’s ‘Burn Notice’ & ‘Royal Pains’ Return With Hot Ratings
via press note:
USA’s BURN NOTICE & ROYAL PAINS Return HOT!
USA Network’s season premieres of BURN NOTICE and ROYAL PAINS last night, Thursday, June 3, returned to record-setting numbers with BURN NOTICE airing its biggest season premiere ever and ROYAL PAINS besting its series premiere!
Topping last Summer’s record-breaking opener, and securing the title of highest scripted series telecast of 2010 across the board (YTD), the fourth season premiere of BURN NOTICE at 9/8c earned:
- P18-49: 2,575,000 – +2% above the 1Q10 season opener and +2% over the Summer 09 premiere
- P25-54: 2,932,000 – +13% above the 1Q10 season opener and +4% over the Summer 09 premiere
- Total Viewers: 6,618,000 – +24% above the 1Q10 season opener and +10% over the Summer 09 premiere
- P18-34: 1,198,000 – +2% above the 1Q10 season opener; the third highest episode ever in 18-34!
Besting the premiere launch of last year’s most-watched new show on cable, the second season premiere of ROYAL PAINS at 10/9c earned:
- P18-49: 2,360,000 – +3% above the series premiere
- P25-54: 2,644,000 – +5% vs. series premiere
- Total Viewers: 5,839,000 – +5% vs. series premiere
- P18-34: 1,111,000 – +2% vs. series premiere
* All data Live +Same