via press release:
USA WILL WIN 2Q10, MARKING 16TH CONSECUTIVE QUARTER
USA is Leading the Pack Towards its Fifth Consecutive Annual Win as the #1 Cable Network
USA Boasts the Top Four Original Scripted Series Among Basic Cable in P18-49, P25-54 and total viewers with BURN NOTICE, ROYAL PAINS, WHITE COLLAR andPSYCH (YTD)
USA is pacing to win 2Q10 among households, total viewers and P25-54 marking the 16th consecutive quarter USA has been #1 among ad-supported entertainment networks in Primetime. USA is averaging 3.2 million total viewers for 2Q10TD, the only channel above the 3 million mark and +30% over #2 TNT. USA is currently up +2% over 2Q09TD.
- USA is averaging 1.32 million P25-54 – +9% above #2 TNT and the only network at the 1.3 million benchmark.
- USA is averaging 2.42 million households for 2Q10TD – the only channel above the 2 million mark and +31% over #2 TNT.
- P18-49 is too close to call at this point with only 8,000 viewers separating USA and TNT.
- For 2010TD USA is pacing towards its fifth consecutive annual win as the #1 cable network in primetime.
- USA is averaging 3.2 million total viewers – the only channel above the 3 million mark and +32% over #2 Disney.
- USA is averaging 1.4 million P25-54 – +23% above #2 TNT and the only network above 1.2 million.
- USA is averaging 1.25 million P18-49 – +16% above #2 TNT and the only network above 1.1 million.
- USA is averaging 2.4 million households – the only channel above the 2 million mark and +36% over #2 Disney Channel.
- USA has the top four original scripted series of the (year-to-date) among BASIC CABLE for P18-49, P25-54 and total viewers: #1 BURN NOTICE, #2 ROYAL PAINS, #3 WHITE COLLAR, #4 PSYCH. IN PLAIN SIGHT is also in the top ten among total viewers (#6) and P25-54 (#9). LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT is also in the top ten for total viewers and P25-54 (#10 for both).
(** All claims are for data thru Thu 6-16 and exclude shows with less than two telecasts.)