World Premiere Of ’16 Wishes’ Is Friday Cable’s No. 1 Telecast In Total Viewers
via press release:
World Premiere of “16 Wishes” is Friday’s No. 1 TV Telecast in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14 and Cable’s No. 1 Telecast in Total Viewers
Led by the Night’s No. 1 Telecast, Disney Channel is Home to TV’s Top 5
Telecasts on Friday in Kids 6-11 and the Top 7 in Tweens 9-14
Disney Channel is TV’s No. 1 Network on Friday in Key Kids and
Ranks as Friday’s Most-Watched Cable Network in Total Day and Prime
“16 Wishes” (Friday, 6/25/10, 8:00-9:40 p.m.)
- The world premiere of “16 Wishes,” starring Debby Ryan, stood as Friday’s No. 1 telecast in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14 and was easily the night’s most-watched cable telecast in Total Viewers.
- In Kids 6-11, Disney Channel was home to the top 5 TV telecasts on Friday:
|16 WISHES-06/25/2010||DSNY||8:00 PM||9:40 PM||9.1||2,224|
|WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PL -LN-06/25/2010||DSNY||10:40 PM||11:05 PM||5.9||1,448|
|SUITE LIFE ON DECK-06/25/2010||DSNY||9:40 PM||10:40 PM||5.8||1,436|
|PHINEAS AND FERB-06/25/2010||DSNY||11:05 PM||11:30 PM||5.1||1,255|
|GOOD LUCK CHARLIE-06/25/2010||DSNY||7:30 PM||8:00 PM||4.9||1,209|
- In Tweens 9-14, Disney Channel claimed the top 7 telecasts across all of TV on Friday
|16 WISHES-06/25/2010||DSNY||8:00 PM||9:40 PM||8.6||2,092|
|SUITE LIFE ON DECK-06/25/2010||DSNY||9:40 PM||10:40 PM||5.2||1,262|
|WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PL -LN-06/25/2010||DSNY||10:40 PM||11:05 PM||4.9||1,194|
|GOOD LUCK CHARLIE-06/25/2010||DSNY||7:30 PM||8:00 PM||4.3||1,042|
|PHINEAS AND FERB-06/25/2010||DSNY||11:05 PM||11:30 PM||4.1||1,000|
|SUITE LIFE ON DECK-06/25/2010||DSNY||7:00 PM||7:30 PM||3.9||949|
|WIZARDS OF WAVERLY MOVIE-06/25/2010||DSNY||12:00 PM||1:45 PM||3.9||947|
- Boasting the top 5 TV telecasts on Friday in Kids 6-11 and the top 7 in Tweens 9-14, Disney Channel was TV’s No. 1 network in Total Day in Kids 6-11 (953,000/3.9 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (819,000/3.4 rating). In Prime, Disney Channel was also the No. 1 network in Kids 6-11 (1.7 million/7.0 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (1.5 million/6.3 rating).
- Furthermore, Disney Channel finished as cable’s No. 1 network in Total Viewers in Prime (4.2 million) and Total Day (2.4 million).
Source: Nielsen Media Research (National Ratings, Live + Same Day, 6/25/10, Summer 2010=5/27/10-6/25/10). Ranks based on 000s, then rating, unless otherwise noted.