Syfy.Com Grows; ‘Warehouse 13,’ ‘Eureka’ Its Most Popular Shows in July
via press release:
SYFY.COM POSTS BEST JULY EVER IN ALL KEY TRAFFIC METRICS
RE-LAUNCHED BLASTR JUMPS 83% IN PAGE VIEWS
New York, New York – August 4, 2010 – Syfy.com, one of the leading imagination-based websites, posted its best July ever in all key traffic metrics, leaping 63% in video streams; 15% in unique users, 10% in visits and 9% in page views, versus July 2009.
In July, Syfy.com re-launched Blastr (formerly Sci Fi Wire) – which soared 83% in page views vs July ’09.
- Syfy.com earned 4.0 million uniques, 6.0 million visits, 33.8 million page views and 7.2 million video streams
- Users spent 14 minutes per visit and 22 minutes per unique on the site
- Syfy Games was the #1 section of the site with 7.8 million page views, its best month since Jan ‘10
- Warehouse 13 was the #1 show site with 3.1 million page views (just short of July ‘09’s 3.2 million record) and 1.8 million video streams (best month ever)
- Eureka was the #2 show site in page views (2.6 million, best month since Aug ‘08) and video streams (1.5 million, best month ever)
- Ghost Hunters International had its best month since Feb ‘10 in page views and video streams (614K and 448K, respectively)
Syfy is a media destination for imagination-based entertainment. With year round acclaimed original series, events, blockbuster movies, classic science fiction and fantasy programming, a dynamic Web site (www.Syfy.com), and a portfolio of adjacent business (Syfy Ventures), Syfy is a passport to limitless possibilities. Originally launched in 1992 as SCI FI Channel, and currently in more than 96 million homes, Syfy is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies. (Syfy. Imagine greater.)