via press release:
USA NETWORK PRESENTS
MONDAY NIGHT RAW’S 900TH EPISODE CELEBRATION
WHAT: On Monday, August 30, USA Network will present the historic 900th episode of its hit series, WWE Monday Night Raw with a special celebration. The episode will celebrate Monday Night RAW’s historic smashing of the 900th episode milestone – making it the longest-running weekly prime time episodic series in television history.
The show will feature WWE Superstars and Divas from RAW,and NXT. It will originate from Boston’s TD Garden at 9/8c.
WWE Monday Night RAW has been a staple on cable television since its debut on USA Network in 1993 and has been the No. 1 ranked weekly basic cable entertainment series since it went live in 1999. With its blend of humor, action and drama, Monday Night RAW continues to appeal to a variety of demographics generation after generation.
Monday Night RAW Television Highlights:
- RAW made its cable television premiere on January 11, 1993.
- The first episode was taped at the Manhattan Center and aired on USA Network.
- Monday Night RAW has aired more original episodes than some of the most popular television series of all time, including Gunsmoke (633), Lassie (588), Bonanza (430), The(420 plus), Dallas (357), ER (309 plus),Cheers (275) and Seinfeld (180).
- 37% of RAW’s viewers are female and RAW is a Top 5 ad-supported cable program among Females 12-34.
- Monday Night RAW is a global phenomenon broadcast in more than 30 languages to more than 145 countries and seen by nearly a half a billion homes worldwide weekly, including Japan, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy and Iraq.
- RAW is the birthplace of such household names as The Rock®, Stone Cold Steve Austin™, Triple H®, John Cena®, Undertaker® and Shawn Michaels.®
- A pop culture phenomenon, RAW has been a destination for actors, athletes and musicians not only to promote projects but to also enjoy ringside excitement as fans. Donald Trump, Shaquille O’Neal, LeBron James, Ashton Kutcher, Jewel, Jeremy Piven and Rob Reiner have all appeared on RAW.
WHEN: Monday, August 30, 2010
9:00 PM – 11:05 PM ET/PT
WHERE: USA Network