USA’s ‘Covert Affairs’ Hits Series Highs (Again); ‘White Collar’ Sees Summer Highs (Again)
Update: more Tuesday night cable ratings.
Covert Affairs saw highs last night with viewers where it grew to 5.9 million viewers, and also saw highs with adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. White Collar again saw its best viewer numbers since its winter premiere last January.
More details via USA:
USA’s COVERT AFFAIRS and WHITE COLLAR Both Experience Series Growth!
Capping off USA’s fifth summer win, COVERT AFFAIRS and WHITE COLLAR both kept up the momentum last night with impressive series growth!
COVERT AFFAIRS hit series highs to become the #1 show of the day…
- P18-49: 2.5 million, +5% vs. last week
- 25-54: 2.7 million, +11%
- Total Viewers: 5.9 million, +9%
* COVERT AFFAIRS also beat TNT’s “Rizzoli & Isles” this week in three demos: P25-54 (+6%, the biggest margin of victory yet in this demo), P18-49 (+20%) and P18-34 (+83%)
WHITE COLLAR also experienced growth in key demos…
- P18-49: 1.7 million, 2nd best # of Summer Season
- P25-54: 1.9 million, +6% vs. last week, best since Winter premiere
Total Viewers: 4.6 million, +3%, best since Winter premiere