ABC Announces the Celebrity and Professional Pairings for Season 11 of ‘Dancing with the Stars’
via press release:
ABC ANNOUNCES THE CELEBRITY AND PROFESSIONAL PAIRINGS
FOR SEASON 11 OF “DANCING WITH THE STARS,”
PREMIERING SEPTEMBER 20 ON ABC
Music Legend Santana and Rock Group Daughtry Perform on the
Premiere of “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show”
The Season 11 star-studded cast and their professional partners get ready to break in their dancing shoes on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” for the long awaited two-hour season premiere, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
In alphabetical order, and with their professional partners, the 12 stars making their dancing debut are:
- MICHAEL BOLTON, Grammy ® Award-winning singer, teams up with CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who returns for her fourth season.
- BRANDY, actress and singer, joins MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY, who is back for his ninth season.
- MARGARET CHO, comedienne and actress, partners with LOUIS VAN AMSTEL, who returns for his seventh season.
- RICK FOX, former NBA champion, teams up with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE, who is back for her tenth season.
- JENNIFER GREY, beloved film and television actress, joins two-time mirror ball champion DEREK HOUGH for his seventh season.
- DAVID HASSELHOFF, international superstar, teams up with Season 9 champion KYM JOHNSON, who returns to “Dancing with the Stars” for her eighth season.
- · FLORENCE HENDERSON, America’s favorite mom, joins CORKY BALLAS for his second season on the show.
- KYLE MASSEY, television teen star, partners up with LACEY SCHWIMMER, who is back for her third season.
- BRISTOL PALIN, teen advocate and Alaska’s first daughter, teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS, who returns for his seventh season.
- AUDRINA PATRIDGE, MTV reality star, joins TONY DOVOLANI, who is back for his tenth season.
- MICHAEL “THE SITUATION” SORRENTINO, Jersey Shore ab-man, teams up with KARINA SMIRNOFF, who returns for her eighth season of “Dancing with the Stars.”