Which broadcast show will be the next pulled out of its current timeslot?*
*Because there was some confusion with the last poll and way too many lawyers parsing the question, let's be clear that we're guessing which broadcast show is going to be removed from its current timeslot, either off the air entirely or rescheduled to another timeslot.
- The Whole Truth - Ratings have been as bad as My Generation. However, a potential replacement, Body Of Proof, is now being held for mid-season, but ABC pre-empted it last night for a Chilean miner rescue special.
- The Good Guys - It did poorly this summer, and continued that track record into the fall. Will it be removed prior to November sweeps (ala Dollhouse) and burned off later? Or is the fact that it has a reported 20 episodes already produced indicate it will stick around a bit longer?
- Running Wilde - Rescheduling its half hour slot is tricky for Fox this early in the season. But it scored just a 1.4 rating last night, and it's already being pre-empted on October 26, Will it be back afterwards?
- Undercovers - It had already fallen to a 1.5 adults 18-49 rating last week. It could be hurting Law & Order: SVU and the very able Minute To Win It is waiting in the wings.
- None of the Above - Is there a dark horse out there? I don't try and guess the future of unscripted shows, but you could make a case for The Apprentice.
I'm torn between The Good Guys and Running Wilde, I think they both may be pulled before November sweeps, but the fact that Running Wilde is a Tuesday show means its announcement is likely to come earlier, so I'll guess Running Wilde.
Feel free to explain your guess in the comments. Bonus points for guessing when the announcement happens.