via Fox press notes:
Season to Date (Weeks 1-6):
- With all DVR data in for the first six weeks of the 2010-11 season,continues to rank as this season’s No.1 entertainment program among Adults 18-49 (despite the fact that a 10/19 repeat is factored into the rankings, while its closest competition has aired all originals to date).
- Season to date,is seeing the highest percentage lift (+45%) from Same Day to Live +7 among all broadcast shows, while ’s is seeing the largest point gain from Same Day to Live +7.
- The race between the Top 3 highest-rated shows remains very close, but the No. 4 and 5 shows are both nearly a full ratings point behind the top spot.
Week of 10/25-10/31:
- Based on absolute ratings gain from Live + Same Day to Live + 7 Day, ’s and tied for the week’s largest increase from Same Day to 7 Day Adults 18-49 rating (+1.4 rating point each). Other shows increasing at least +1.0 rating point from Same Day to 7 Day included , and The (+1.2 each), (+1.1), (+1.0) and The (+1.0)
- In terms of overall percentage gain from Live + Same Day to Live + 7 Day for week of 10/25-10/31/10 5-net prime programs, The Event and led all shows with +45% increases in Adults 18-49 rating. A mix of dramas ABC, CBS, NBC, and CW accounted for the rest of the top 10. Among FOX’s MLB-limited offering of entertainment programming, had the highest L7 percentage gain.
- In terms of Commercial Live + 3 Day ratings (C3),, , and earned the top three ranks, the same as the order of finish in terms of L7 program ratings. FOX’s Game 1 and Game 4 moved up to #4 and #6, respectively, knocking ’s and out of the top 10. Versus their Live + 3 Day program ratings, the three sporting events in the C3 top 10 averaged 92% commercial retention, while the top entertainment programs ranged from 75% to 84%.