via press release:
NFL ON FOX ONCE AGAIN REIGNS SUPREME
Anchored by Sunday’s Cowboys/Colts,
AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK is TV’s No. 1 Show
AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK, anchored by a thrilling overtime battle between the Cowboys and Colts, delivered a remarkable 16.3/30 national rating/share with 27.4 million viewers on Sunday (12/5), according to figures released by Nielsen Media Research today, and ranks as the No. 1 show on television last week in households, average viewers and all key adult demographics.
NFL ON FOX WEEK 13 HIGHLIGHTS:
• AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK on FOX is the No. 1 program in television (including prime time) this season in terms of household ratings, viewership and all key adult demographics.
• The 16.3/30 posted for AMERICA'S GAME OF THE WEEK on Sunday dominated all other NFL broadcast windows Sunday and Monday (Sunday Night Football – Steelers/Ravens: 13.4/21; Monday Night Football – Jets/Patriots: 11.2/18).
• AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK on FOX is averaging a 15.5/29 and 26.1 million viewers, +8% better than CBS’s National Game (14.4/28, 24.0 million viewers) and +20% better than NBC’s Sunday Night Football (12.9/21, 21.4 million viewers).
• The OT, FOX's NFL postgame show, drew an 8.6/14 and 4.3 million viewers on Sunday, the second-highest rating for the program this season, up +2% over last year's 8.4/14 (13.7 mill.) and +197% better than the 7:30 - 8:00 PM window of NBC’s Football Night in America (2.9/5, 4.7 million viewers).
• FOX Sports is the home of America’s most-watched NFL pregame show, the most-watched NFL game broadcast and the NFL’s most-watched postgame show.