via press release:
SYFY WILL RING OUT 2010 WITH FIVE CHRISTMAS WEEK PROGRAMMING MARATHONS AS WELL AS ANNUALTWILIGHT ZONE NEW YEAR’S FESTIVAL
NEW YORK – December 10, 2010 – Syfy will end 2010 on a programming bang with five Christmas Week marathons -- includingand Ghost Hunters International – along with the 16th annual Twilight Zone New Year’s festival.
From Wednesday, December 22, through Sunday, December 26, Syfy will stuff viewers’ stockings with the following marathons:
- Wednesday, December 22, 8AM-12AM: / International
- Thursday, December 23, 9AM-3AM: Movie marathon keyed by The Chronicles of Narnia: The Prince Caspian at 9PM
- Friday, December 24, 8AM-5PM, 10PM-5AM: Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Saturday, December 25, 9AM-3AM: Sea Creatures movies
- Sunday, December 26, 9AM-3:30AM: Movie marathon featuring Jurassic Park 3 (6PM) and National Treasure (8PM)
On Friday, December 31, the popular Twilight Zone marathon airs from 8AM-8PM, returning to its own dimension just in time for the Christmas edition of WWE® at 8-10PM. Following , the Rod Serling classic resumes, running throughout New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Syfy is a media destination for imagination-based entertainment. With year round acclaimed original series, events, blockbuster movies, classic science fiction and fantasy programming, a dynamic Web site (www.Syfy.com), and a portfolio of adjacent business (Syfy Ventures),Syfy is a passport to limitless possibilities. Originally launched in 1992 as SCI FI Channel, and currently in more than 98 million homes, Syfy is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. (Syfy. Imagine greater.)