via press release:
BLOOMBERG TELEVISION PRESENTS "FACEBOOK: THE $50 BILLION QUESTION"
Live One-Hour Special Explores What Investors Know About Facebook's Valuation
Tonight at 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT, Bloomberg Television will present a live one-hour special, "Facebook: The $50 Billion Question," exploring Facebook's blockbuster deal announced this week with Goldman Sachs and what it means for the social networking giant and Silicon Valley. Can the company that was just founded in 2004 already be worth more than Yahoo!, Time Warner and eBay? Is young founder Mark Zuckerberg up to the task of managing the company's explosive growth?
Anchor Betty Liu, along with Emily Chang and Cory Johnson from Bloomberg Television's newly expanded San Francisco bureau, will go beyond the headlines to investigate what Facebook is really worth and tell the story behind Mark Zuckerberg's rise and his company's phenomenal growth.
Guests and interviews on the program will include:
- Yuri Milner, CEO of Digital Sky Technologies and co-investor with Goldman Sachs
- David Kirkpatrick, author of "The Facebook Effect"
- Paul Kedrosky, Bloomberg.com contributor and editor of Infectious Greed
- Bill Cohan, former investment banker and author of “House of Cards: A Tale of Hubris and Wretched Excess on Wall Street”
- Scott Galloway, activist investor and founder of Firebrand Partners LLC
"Facebook: The $50 Billion Question" will also examine high-profile company founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg through "Bloomberg Game Changers" interviews with:
- Michael Wolf, former president and chief operating officer of Viacom Inc.'s MTV Networks