CBS: $#*! My Dad Says On The Bubble, More Flashpoint, Mark Harmon Will Get Paid
CBS programming chief Nina Tassler had her executive session at the winter press tour this morning. Here are some highlights:
- She tried to praise $#*! My Dad Says in a beginning to hit its stride fashion, but added “everything is up for grabs in May.” Translation: it’s on the bubble. We’ve had it designated as such for a while since CBS has a history of canceling its lowest-rated sitcom.
- CBS is worried about Charlie Sheen the man, but Charlie Sheen the professional is still professional and ‘Two and a Half Men’ is a hit.
- CBS has at least 6 more episodes of ‘Flashpoint,’ look for them this summer.
- She’s confident Mark Harmon’s contract will get sorted out and that he’ll be on ‘NCIS’ next year. So are we.
- Someone asked if ‘The Big Bang Theory’ could beat the ‘American Idol’ results show. She dodged the specific question but said Idol “is a force of nature” and that ‘Big Bang Theory’ is a “superstar. She thinks it will be fine.