via ABC press note:
ABC’s Wednesday line up, featuring a mix of 3 repeat and 2 original programs, was up week to week in Total Viewers (+10%) and Adults 18-49 (+5%).
- The Net also grew its overall audience by 5% from the same night last year (2/3/10), which included nearly all original programming (1 repeat).
At 8pm for the 2nd week in a row, a repeat of ABC’s defeated its original non-Idol competition in viewers and young adults, leading NBC’s first-run and CBS’ first-run .
- most-watched-ever repeat telecast on the night. matched its
At 8:30pm, a special repeat ofalso finished #2 to Idol in viewers and young adults, against the second half hours of and .
At 9pm, ABC’s repeat , dominating Fox’s original Idol-fueled won its half-hour by 17% in Adults 18-49 . In factABC’s encore stood as the #1 scripted television program on Wednesday in the key young adult sales demo, finishing as the #2 TV show overall on the night to Idol.
- For the 2nd week running, put up the series’ best-ever repeat numbers, eclipsing the prior week’s results by 26% in Total Viewers and by 35% in Adults 18-49.
At 9:30pm, ABC’stook second, defeating Fox’s Idol-fueled by 17% among Adults 18-49. The ABC comedy alsoranked #2 in its time period with Adults 18-34 and key Women (W18-34/W18-49).
- series’ most-watched telecast since November – since 11/24/10. was up sharply over the prior week in Total Viewers (+32%) and Adults 18-49 (+35%), generating the
ABC’searned second place in the 10 o’clock hour among Adults 18-49 to NBC’s veteran L&O: , beating CBS by 13%.
- series-high with Women 18-34. grew week to week in Total Viewers and key Women (W18-34/W18-49), achieving a new
- The new ABC drama improved the hour year to year by wide margins in Total Viewers (+33%) and Adults 18-49 (+29%), over the year-ago night with original drama programming (Ugly Betty).