via ABC press note:
Up year to year for the 4th week in a row, ABC grew over the same night last year (3/3/10) by 1.4 million viewers and by 15% in Adults 18-49.
- Building its audience from the prior week, ABC delivered its 2nd-most-watched Wednesday in 6 weeks – since 1/19/11.
At 8pm, against increased its overall audience week to week. For the 3rd week running, ABC’s beat out CBS’ with Women 18-34 (+15%).and : Redemption Island, ABC’s
- up over its performance on the same night last year (when it aired at 8:30pm) by 2.2 million viewers and by 10% in Adults 18-49. was
At 8:30pm, like its lead-in against Idol and built its Total Viewer count over the prior week. The new comedy was also up week to week among key Men (M18-34/M18-49)., ABC freshman
Growing from its lead-in at 9pm against the third half-hour of Idol, ABC’s Wednesday’s #1 scripted TV show in Adults 18-49 for its 17th straight first-run telecast this season.defeated its scripted competition, outperforming CBS’ by 21% among Adults 18-49. finished as
- surged year to year, up by 2.1 million viewers and by 21% in Adults 18-49. ’s numbers
At 9:30pm, ABC’s ranked #2 with Men 18-49 and #1 with Men 18-34. In addition, the new ABC comedy beat out the second half-hour of NBC’s 2-hour by 2.8 million viewers and by 100% in Adults 18-49.
- built week to week by 15% in viewers and by 9% in Adults 18-49, drawing the series’ 2nd-largest audience to date.
- continued to improve its time period for ABC year to year in both Total Viewers (+1.6 million) and Adults 18-49 (+4%).
ABC’sfinished #2 against its CBS and NBC drama competition in the 10pm hour among Adults 18-49, Adults 25-54 and key Women(W18-49/W25-54).
- built its overall audience for the 2nd week in a row and also gained Women 18-34 for the 2nd straight week.
- The ABC freshman drama once again generated strong year-over-year increases for the Net, growing the hour in both Total Viewers (+16%)and Adults 18-49 (+31%) from the same night last year with original programming.