via press note:
With the season finale of ABC won all 6 half-hours on Monday night in viewers and young adults.and : After the Final Rose special, ABC posted a definitive Monday victory, beating runner-up Fox’s original line-up (House/The ) by 5.0 million viewers (13.8 million vs. 8.8 million) and by 67% in Adults 18-49 (4.5/12 vs. 2.7/8). In fact,
- Hitting a season high in Adults 18-49, ABC posted its top-rated Monday in close to 1 year – since 3/29/10.
ABC’s 15th season finale of time-period dominant 13.8 million viewers and a 4.5 , 12 share in Adults 18-49, putting the Network into first place in the 2-hour time period for the 4th straight week. In addition, ABC earned first place the 2-hour time slot among Adults 18-34 for the 7th consecutive week.turned in a
- built its audience during each half-hour from 8:00-10:00 p.m., jumping by 3.4 million viewers (12.3 million to 15.7 million) and by 33% Adults 18-49 (3.9/12 to 5.2/14) from its first half-hour to its final half-hour, as Brad Womack proposed to Emily Maynard.
- The finale produced ABC’s biggest audience in the time period since November and its top Adult 18-49 number since September – since 11/22/10 and 9/27/10, respectively.
- Surging week to week by 3.8 million viewers and by 45% in young adults (10.0 million & 3.1/9 in Adults 18-49 on 3/7/11), The Bachelor marked a season-high performance. In addition, The Bachelor generated its 3rd-most-watched finale in the show’s last 11 seasons – since Fall 2003 on 11/19/03.
ABC’s The Bachelor: After the Final Rose towered over the 10 o’clock hour in Total Viewers (13.9 million) and Adults 18-49 (4.7/12), finishing well ahead of NBC’s original Harry’s Law (10.0 million and 1.7/5) and CBS’ encore beat the combined delivery of CBS and NBC by 31% (4.7/12 vs. 3.6/10). Building on its lead-in, The Bachelor: After the Final Rose stood as Monday’s #1 TV program in Adults 18-49.(7.3 million & 1.9/5). In fact among Adults 18-49,The Bachelor special
- In Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, the special generated ABC’s top numbers in the time period in nearly 1 year – since 3/29/10 and 3/1/10, respectively.
- In viewers and young adults, The Bachelor: After the Final Rose posted the special’s 3rd-highest numbers ever.