The late night TV ratings scorecard is where we chart the ups and downs across a portion of the late night TV landscape on a weekly basis.
For the week of March 7-11, 2011 compared to the previous week:
- NBC's (Leno) was even IN REPEATS with a 0.9 adults 18-49 .
- CBS's (Letterman) was down a tenth IN REPEATS to a 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
- ABC's was even with a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
- TBS' was even with a 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
- Comedy Central's (Stewart) was even with a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
Those looking for the final tally/chart of Jay vs. click here.
The chart shows the late night adults 18-49 weekly average ratings beginning the first week of 2011.
Because of network, timeslot and running time differences, these ratings comparisons are necessarily somewhat apples to oranges. The Here's a limited look at the advantage the earlier/shorter shows have in the ratings PR battle.and The run 11:35p-12:35a, runs 11:35p-12:00a, runs 11:00p-12:00a, and The runs 11:00-11:30p.
Assumptions are that the broadcast networks are in substantially all of the 115.9 million US TV households. TBS is in 101 million households, Comedy Central is in 99 million.