The smoking wreckage of ABC's rookie dramas in 2011-12 is evident:
- My Generation, two epiosdes and cancelled.
- The , six episodes and cancelled.
- certain to be cancelled. , eighteen episodes aired and
- certain to be cancelled. , nineteen episodes aired and
- certain to be cancelled. , eleven episodes aired so far, and
premieres tonight at 10pm, and it's ABC's last chance for a rookie drama survivor.
What will's premiere ratings be?
For reference, remember back to the heady days of October, 2010 whenpremiered to a weak 2.3 adults 18-49 , and fell in two weeks to a 1.7 rating. It finished its run unable to top a 1.2 rating.
Update: You may wish to revise your guesses, there's going to be a Tweet-a-long.