via press release:
Univision Finished as the #4 Broadcast Network in Primetime, Out-Delivering NBC for the Third Time in the Last Four Weeks among all Adults 18-49
Univision Broadcast Prime Highlights - Week of April 4, 2011 to April 10, 2011
· For the second consecutive week, Univision ranked as the fourth most-watched broadcast network, out-delivering NBC among all Adult 18-49 (2.0 million). Last week marked the third time in the last four weeks that Univision out-performed NBC during primetime for an entire week in the key Adult 18-49 demographic group.
· For the 2010-11 Season-to-date Univision’s total Persons 2+ audience has grown +7% compared to the prior season delivering 3.7 million viewers.
· Univision is the only broadcast network to generate season-to-date primetime audience growth compared to a year ago among Adults 18-49 (+10%) and Adults 18-34 (+9%).
· Univision finished as the #3 broadcast network in Primetime for the entire week among all Adults 18-34 (1.1 million), out-delivering ABC and NBC.
· Compared to the same week a year ago, Univision has seen audience growth among all Viewers P2+ (+27%), Adults 18-49 (+28%), and Adults 18-34 (+33%).
· For the second consecutive Friday, Univision was the #1 broadcast network for the entire night, delivering 1.6 million Person 12-34, 1.3 million Adults 18-34 and 2.3 million Adults 18-49 viewers and maintained its fourth-ranked network position among all Viewers 2+.
· On Friday night, Univision had the top 2 most-watched programs on all of broadcast television with #1 “Eva Luna” and #2 “Teresa” among both Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49.
· “Eva Luna” delivered its best weekly performance last week with 5.1 million Total Viewers 2+ and third-highest among Adults 18-49 (2.5 million).
· Univision’s primetime novelas, “Eva Luna” and “Teresa” made it the second most-watched broadcast network in the respective weeknight hours of 8pm to 9pm and 9pm to 10pm with 1.4 million Adult 18-34 viewers.
· Univision was the #2 broadcast network for three consecutive nights last week among Person 12-34 and Adults 18-34.
· Univision out-delivered one or more of the English-Language broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX) on five out of seven nights last week among all viewers P2+, Adults 18-34, Adults 18-49, Women 18-49, Men 18-49.
· On Saturday night, Univision Sabado Gigante (Giant Saturday) was the second highest-rated program on broadcast television and positioned it as the #2 broadcast network among Adults 18-34 (655,000).
Sunday night’s airing of Univision’s “Nuestra Belleza Latina” (Our Latin Beauty) achieved its highest audience levels, delivering 3.6 million Total Viewers 2+, 1.8 million Adults 18-49 and 1.0 million Adults 18-34. The telecast also delivered significantly more Adults 18-49 (+13%) and Adult 18-34 (+22%) viewers than the comparable telecast from the previous season.