via press release:
“AMERICA’S MOST WANTED” CONTINUES THE MANHUNT
ONLINE AT AMW.COM THROUGHOUT THE MONTH OF MAY
Although AMERICA’S MOST WANTED is preempted for NASCAR races and Major League Baseball matchups during May, the search for America’s most dangerous criminals won’t miss a beat. Throughout the month, John Walsh and his team will continue to chase fugitives and post captivating new content online at www.amw.com.
Each weekday, the website will feature a unique new topic:
- Mondays – John Walsh’s “Fugitive of the Week” – weekly highlights on various fugitives
- Tuesdays – “Worst Case Scenario” – information on the most dangerous criminals
- Wednesdays – “BOLO (Be on the Lookout) Day” – new clues about a fugitive on the run
- Thursdays – “Caught on Tape” – videos of crimes caught by surveillance cameras
- Fridays – “Sneak Peak” – previews of upcoming cases
AMW fans can log on to the show’s website for the latest information on fugitives they can help track down and missing people they can help bring home. Those with information will be able to submit their tips online at www.amw.com or by calling 1-800-CRIME-TV begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-CRIME-TV end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
AMERICA’S MOST WANTED returns with all-new episodes Saturday, June 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Now in its 24th season, AMW has helped capture more than 1,100 criminals to date, including 17 on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list. The series has also reunited 43 missing children with their families.
AMERICA’S MOST WANTED is produced by STF Productions, Inc. John Walsh is host and executive producer, and Steve Katz is co-executive producer. Become a fan of AMW on Facebook at www.facebook.com/1800crimetv and follow the series on Twitter at www.twitter.com/1800crimetv (@1800crimetv).