via press release:
E! and E! Online Post Record-Breaking Performances with Royal Wedding Coverage
The following are performance highlights for E! and E! Online's comprehensive Royal Wedding coverage on Friday, April 29.
· E! garners its most-watched Friday in network history with its historic Royal Wedding coverage, averaging 477,000 Households in Total Day.
· E! ranked as the top destination for Royal Wedding coverage across key demos, placing well ahead of all cable news outlets among the coveted A18-34 & Adult 18-49 audiences in Total Day as well as Women 18-34 & Women 18-49.
· Nearly 9 million Total Viewers tuned into E!'s royal wedding programming on Friday, which included 10-hour coverage of Live from the Royal Wedding and its encore (4:00am-2pm ET / 1:00am-11am PT), Inside the Royal Wedding (6:00-7:00pm), E! News (7-8pm), Will & Kate: Road to the Altar (9-10pm), Fashion Police Royal Wedding Special (10-11pm) and E! News (11:30pm-12:30am).
· Friday's one-hour Fashion Police Royal Wedding Special posted the series highest-rated (.88 HHLD) and most-watched episode to date, averaging over 1 million Total Viewers from 10pm-11pm.
· With 23.6 million page views, E! Online broke its single day record for most page views on Friday, April 29 thanks to its comprehensive breaking news, photos and video coverage of the Royal Wedding, including a live stream. The site also drew its second highest visitors and visits at 1.5 million and 1.9 million respectively.
· E! Online saw a total of 190,000 live streams of the Royal Wedding and 1.5 million video starts across the site on Friday making it the second highest single day for video starts ever.