OWN: Opray Winfrey Network Sunday Night Originals Post Fourth Consecutive Week of Double Digit Ratings Growth vs. Discovery Health Year Ago Numbers
via press release:
OWN: OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK SUNDAY NIGHT ORIGINALS ‘SEASON 25: OPRAH BEHIND THE SCENES’ AND ‘THE JUDDS’ POST FOURTH CONSECUTIVE WEEK OF DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH VERSUS YEAR AGO DISCOVERY HEALTH NUMBERS ACROSS ALL KEY DEMOS
For the fourth consecutive week, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network’s Sunday night originals posted gains across all key demos versus Discovery Health year ago numbers.
“Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes” (Sundays at 8 p.m. ET) ranked #15 among 88 ad-supported cable networks in its time slot and posted its fourth consecutive week of triple digit growth in the key female demo versus year ago numbers (+188% W25-54).
Additionally, “The Judds” (Sundays at 10 p.m. ET) posted double digit growth in the key female demo for the fourth consecutive week versus year ago numbers (+38% W25-54).
Sunday, May 1, 2011
· .33 W25-54/ .43 HH/ 400,000 P2+.
· Growth vs. DHLTH benchmarks: +43% W25-54, +48% HH, +35% P2+ versus YAGO May ’10.
Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes (8 PM)
· .49 W25-54/ .50 HH/ 487,000 P2+.
· Growth vs. DHLTH benchmarks: +188% W25-54, +100% HH, +92% P2+ versus YAGO May ‘10.
· Ranked #15 among 88 ad-supported cable networks in the 8 p.m. time period.
The Judds (10 PM)
· .36 W25-54/ .53 HH/ 502,000 P2+.
· Growth vs. DHLTH benchmarks: +38% W25-54, +96% HH, +98% P2+ versus YAGO May ’10.
Source: Nielsen Media Research
OWN ratings are coverage ratings.
*DHLTH represents Discovery Health
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network debuted on January 1, 2011 at 12 p.m. ET/PT, and is currently available in approximately 67% of homes in the United States and 80% of cable homes.