via press release:
DEADLIEST CATCH HIGH RATINGS HOLD STEADY:
SERIES IS #1 PRIMETIME CABLE PROGRAM FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE WEEK
- Delivers over 3 million viewers -
The Tuesday, May 3 9PM ET/PT episode of Discovery Channel’s DEADLIEST CATCH, Breaking Point earned a 2.21 HH / 2.03 P25-54 AA%, delivering 3.27 million viewers P2+. The series was the #1 primetime cable telecast among HH, P2+, P18+, P/M/W25-54 and P/M18-49 ratings and delivery (excluding the NBA playoffs on TNT) for the fourth week in a row.
DEADLIEST CATCH continues to out-deliver several broadcast programs for Tuesday 4/26/11 prime delivery, including:
- ABC's Dancing with the Stars for M25-54, M18-49
- ABC's Body of Proof for M25-54, M18-49
- CBS' Good Wife for M18-49
- FOX's Raising Hope for M25-54, M18-49
- FOX's Traffic Light for P/M25-54, P/M18-49 ‘
- NBC's Biggest Loser 11 for M18-49
Driven by the strong performance from DEADLIEST CATCH, Discovery was the #2 primetime cable network for P/M25-54 and P/M18-49 ratings and delivery (second only to TNT, hosting the NBA Playoffs).
The new season of DEADLIEST CATCH continues next Tuesday at 9PM ET/PT on Discovery Channel.