Tonight is the season 4 premiere of(one of the few non-sports primetime shows I watch). The season 3 premiere (9/7/10) drew a 2.1 adults 18-49 and 4.134 million viewers.
Creator and executive producer Kurt Sutter has issued a party prized challenge to fans if the ratings rise by 10% or more. 's got a very good chance of being the highest rated cable show among adults 18-49 in the 10pm hour tonight, and it will certainly beat everything on broadcast except America's Got Talent in the 10pm hour.
But willbeat its own season 3 premiere ratings?
Let's look at the major 10pm competitors:
- NBC's America's Got Talent is likely to do another 3+ adults 18-49 rating in the 10pm hour.
- The season finale of ABC's Combat Hospital at 10pm. It drew a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating last week.
- MTV's scored a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating last Tuesday at 10pm.
- Spike's and History's both scored 0.7 adults 18-49 ratings last week.
- The season premiere of Bravo's The . Last season's premiere drew a 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
- Notably absent is new competition from USA. Last season the premiere faced a new , tonight it faces a syndicated repeat of Law & Order: . Think what you will about potential crossover audiences.
Take your guess: