via press release:
BRAVO’S “: TEXAS” PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2 AT 10 PM ET/PT
29 Chefs Take on Texas Along With Guest Judges And Stars Including Charlize Theron, Pee-wee Herman, Cat Cora, John Besh, Tim Love, Patti LaBelle With New Series Judges Emeril Lagasse And Hugh Acheson
Head judge Tom Colicchio says, “Just like Texas, this will be our biggest season ever.”
Adds Host Padma Lakshmi, "I'm so excited for everyone at home to get a glimpse of all the great and talented chefs. This season is bigger and better than ever! Yum!"
Following are the 29 "Top Chef: Texas” hopefuls:
- Nyesha Arrington, 28 – Los Angeles, Calif., Wilshire Restaurant.
- Lindsay Autry, 29 – West Palm Beach, Fla., Omphoy Ocean Resort &Michelle Bernstein
- Jonathan Baltazar, 36 – Long Beach, Calif., Heights Cuisine.
- Ty-Lör Boring, 34 – Brooklyn, N.Y., Spasso
-Brandt, 30 – Hollywood, Fla., Allure of the Seas for Royal Caribbean
- Chaz Brown, 29 – New York, N.Y., Fatty Crab
- Kimberly Calichio, 27 – New York, N.Y., Fishtail by David Burke
- Beverly Kim, 31 – Chicago, Ill., Aria Restaurant
- Chris Crary, 29 – Los Angeles, Calif., Whist Restaurant in the Viceroy Hotel
- Andrew Curren, 32 – Austin, Texas , 24 Diner
- Berenice deAraujo, 33 – Miami, Fla., Sra. Martinez
- Janine Falvo, 37 – Atlanta, Ga., Briza Restaurant
- Richie Farina, 28 – Chicago, Ill., MOTO
- Sarah Grueneberg, 29 – Chicago, Ill., Spiaggia
- Chris Jones, 30 – Chicago, Ill., MOTO
- Edward Lee, 38 – Louisville, Ky., 610 Magnolia
- Whitney Otawka, 30 – Cumberland Island, Ga., Greyfield Inn
- Simon Pantet, 30 – Seattle, Wash., Twenty-Two Doors
- Colin Patterson, 37 – Seattle, Wash., Sutra
- Laurent Quenioux, 51 – Los Angeles, Calif., Vertical Wine Bistro
- Paul Qui, 30 – Austin, Texas, Uchiko Restaurant
- Keith Rhodes, 39 – Wilmington, N.C., Catch Restaurants
- Grayson Schmitz, 27 – New York, N.Y., Exec. Chef
- Tyler Stone, 22 – Sacramento, Calif., Personal Chef
- Heather Terhune, 39 – Chicago, Ill., Sable Kitchen and Bar
- Chuy Valencia, 25 – Chicago, Ill., Chilam Bilam
- Nina Vicente, 29 – Seattle, Wash., Spur Gastropub
- Ashley Villaluz, 25 – Seattle, Wash., Sous Chef
- Dakota Weiss , 35 – Los Angeles, Calif., 9:30 Restaurant and The Backyard
New this season, eliminated chef’testants will have a second chance at the “Top Chef” title through a “Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen” webisode series, hosted by “Top Chef” lead judge and culinary mastermind, Tom Colicchio. Each week, two eliminated chef’testants face-off to compete for the ultimate prize -- a chance to return to the show and compete to qualify for the on-air finale. Fans can follow the “Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen” challenges and vote in each week's Tweet Battle on BravoTV.com, as well as join in the social conversation on the Tweet Tracker. This exciting new series can be seen on BravoTV.com, m.BravoTV.com, on BravoNow iPhone, iPad and Android apps, as well as Hulu, iTunes, Amazon, VOD, Zune, Playstation and wireless carriers.
Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BravoPR.