via press release:
AMERICA’S HARDWORKING HEROES AND THE VEHICLES THEY DRIVE GET A NEW LEASE ON LIFE
WHEN CMT’S “TRICK MY WHAT?” PREMIERES FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7
Friday, October 7 at 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT. In each of the nine hour-long episodes, Schneider works shoulder-to-shoulder alongside hardworking men and women as they keep their businesses afloat and put food on the table. In exchange, Schneider and the guys from the Lone Star Speed Shop in Richmond, Texas, will trick out the workers’ larger-than-life machines.– September 26, 2011 – John Schneider learns the ins and outs of some of the toughest jobs in America; then transforms the rusted, busted vehicles of hardworking blue-collar heroes into the pride of their industries when CMT debuts TRICK MY WHAT? on
The first episode of TRICK MY WHAT? features Paul Palmer, a logger and single dad of three boys from Batson, Texas. His logging skidder has seen better days, and won’t even start without the help of three people working together. Schneider and his crew give Palmer’s skidder a major overhaul with state-of-the-art renovations designed to make his workday a little easier.
Also featured in the series are:
· Alfred Froberg, produce farmer from Alvin, Texas (Old-time tractor)
· Jason Class, concrete supplier from Eagle Lake, Texas (Cement mixer)
· Jim McGraw, bricklayer from Sugar Land, Texas (Chevy 1500 Silverado)
· Patrick Sims, asphalt contractor from Alvin, Texas (Steamroller)
· Alan Parker, sanitation serviceman from Crystal Beach, Texas (Septic tank)
· America Cordaway, feed supplier from Royse City, Texas (Chevy Cheyenne flatbed)
· Willard Hill, pig farmer from Nevada, Texas (Case tractor)
· Brian Brady, shrimper from Palacios, Texas (Shrimp boat)
TRICK MY WHAT? is produced by Varuna Entertainment, who also produced the hit CMT series TRICK MY TRUCK which debuted on the channel in 2006. Executive producers are Jason Morgan for Varuna Entertainment, with Jayson Dinsmore and Melanie Moreau for CMT.