via press release:
BRAVO’S “THE” RETURNS NOVEMBER 6 AT 10 PM ET/PT
TAKE A JOURNEY OF REDISCOVERY WITH BRAVO’S “THE” NOVEMBER 6 AT 10 PM ET/PT
Atlanta’s Six Sassy Housewives Are Breaking New Boundaries And Getting Back to Their Roots
NEW YORK – September 26, 2011 – Bravo's water cooler sensation, "The" returns Sunday, November 6 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. In a season about taking chances, the hottest Housewives in the South are embarking on new ventures and returning to their roots. Kandi, Phaedra and Cynthia are exploring their entrepreneurial prowess. Though their dreams vary drastically – sex toys, funeral homes and a modeling school – each woman has jumped into their chosen endeavor with a signature boldness and innate sense of humor that defines these Atlanta ladies. On the relationship front, NeNe and Kim remain estranged, but their personal love lives have changed drastically. Kim is madly in love, pregnant and building a home with Kroy, while NeNe’s now-official separation with Greg teeters on the brink of divorce. Sheree has grand plans for her own dream house, however the pieces aren’t coming together so smoothly. The interworking of these six unique women continues to captivate audiences, as “The ” remains the highest-rated city in the franchise.
The series delves into the lives of six sassy women from Atlanta’s social elite. Juggling families, careers and a packed personal calendar, the Real Housewives live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they're not just "housewives," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers and feisty southern women. For a sneak peek at the new season, go to: HTTP://WWW.BRAVOTV.COM/THE-REAL-HOUSEWIVES-OF-ATLANTA/SEASON-4/VIDEOS/THE-ATLANTA-HOUSEWIVES-ARE-BACK
The Housewives of Atlanta:
· NeNe Leakes – This season, NeNe and Gregg have officially separated. Though Gregg no longer lives with NeNe and the boys, they have a complex relationship. NeNe struggles with her decision on whether or not to sign the divorce papers and truly move on from their 15-year relationship. Since her experience on Celebrity Apprentice, NeNe has realized she has a knack for business and uses one of her Trump connections to pursue an entrepreneurial endeavor.
· Kim Zolciak –As her psychic predicted, Kim’s life has changed dramatically for the better. Kroy adores Kim, her daughters and is a loving father to baby KJ. Though they have established a new life together, Kroy has to return to the NFL, leaving Kim to get their new house in order and tend to three children. To add to her juggling act, Kim is pursuing a country music career without the help of Kandi.
· Sheree Whitfield –Sheree has recently moved out of her home and is building a fabulous new house for her family in the same upscale neighborhood. Frustrated with her ex-husband for not paying the 4 years of child support he owes, Sheree takes action against him with legal help from her friend and fellow Housewife, lawyer Phaedra Parks.
· Kandi Burruss – After a year spent recording and touring to support her solo album, Kandi has shifted her focus to a new endeavor: an intimate luxury line. She's also switching gears with music and focusing on writing country hits for a popular artist.. While she has yet to find Mr. Right, Kandi is spending more time than ever with Mama Joyce. Ever the mediator, she remains close with the other Housewives.
· Phaedra Parks – With baby Ayden growing up so quickly, Phaedra is realizing her parenting style is different than expected. Once a firm believer in “spanking” a child, she has become a doting mom who tends to annoy Apollo by babying their son. Phaedra continues to work hard at the law firm and has begun her next business venture: a family-run funeral home. Her only hurdle before becoming a certified mortician: convincing Apollo of the benefits of this new undertaking.
· Cynthia Bailey – At 44 years old, Cynthia is still a working model and is using her decades of experience to help the next generation. By opening The Bailey Agency School of Fashion, Cynthia seeks to teach Atlanta’s most promising girls about the industry. Her marriage to Peter is barely one-year along, but the shadow of the marriage-certificate wedding debacle still hangs over the Bailey-Thomas household. Cynthia’s sister Malorie and Peter still haven’t addressed her attempted wedding sabotage and Cynthia finds herself in an uncomfortable position between her husband and her sister.
The drama-filled season three of “The" averaged 2.52 million adults 18-49 and 3.60 million total viewers, making it the highest rated season of the Real Housewives franchise ever among all key demos. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" season three was up 9 percent among adults 18-49 (2.52 vs. 2.32 million), and 10 percent among total viewers (3.60 vs. 3.26) according to Nielsen Media Research.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is produced by True Entertainment for Bravo. Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Leola Westbrook and Roy Orecchio serve as Executive Producers.
Source: Nielsen Media Research, L7 data.
Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information, visit WWW.BRAVOTV.COM. Follow us on Twitter at HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/BRAVOPR.