via press notes:
Featuring, , DWTS: The Results and , ABC finished as the 2nd most-watched TV network overall to CBS on Tuesday, topping Fox by 6% (2-hour ) and more than doubling NBC’s audience on the evening (+110% - 2-hour The / ). In addition among Adults 18-49, ABC outdelivered NBC by 26%.
- ABC hit its 2nd highest-rated Tuesday this season among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
Exhibiting strong retention of its premiere in the half hour the prior week at 8pm against #1 with hard-to-reach Men 18-34. Versus its big series debut performance in the half-hour the prior week, retained 88% of its premiere Adult 18-49 audience, 96% in Adults 18-34 and actually grew +5% with Men 18-34.and X Factor, ABC’s ranked a #2 in its slot with Total Viewers, Adults 18-34 and Adults 25-54, while running
- boosted its slot for ABC by double-digit percentages over the same night last year with Total Viewers (+40%) and Adults 18-49 (+36%).
At 8:30pm against stiff competition from the second half-hours of CBS’ top-rated solid retention of its Last Man Standing lead-in among young adults: Adults 18-49 (80%) and Adults 18-34 (83%).and Fox’s , the series debut of ABC’s defeated NBC’s time-period established The by wide margins in Total Viewers (+53%) and Adults 18-49 (+33%). showed
- for ABC across key demos: Total Viewers (+3%), Adults 18-49 (+4%), Adults 18-34 (+19%) and Men 18-34 (+21%). improved its half-hour year to year
During the 9 o’clock hour, ABC’s 2nd-most-watched TV show, outpacing Fox’s X Factor by 3.1 million viewers and NBC’s The by 8.2 million viewers. The ABC dancing results show also held the #2 position in the hour among key Women (W18-34/W18-49) and beat out the second hour of NBC’s by 30% in Adults 18-49. Reality television star and fashion expert Carson Kressley was the fifth celebrity contestant to be eliminated from the ABC dance competition this season.: The Results ran as the
For the 5th week in a row this season, ABC’s ranked as the 2nd-most-watched TV show overall in Tuesday’s 10 o’clock hour, beating NBC’s by a margin of 4.5 million viewers. The ABC drama also placed #2 in the hour with key Women (W18-49/W25-54).
- 2nd-largest overall audience this season. In addition, the ABC drama equaled its 2nd-highest numbers this season with Women 18-49 and Adults 18-34. was up over the prior week in viewers (+6%) and young adults (+6%), drawing its
- Continuing to deliver much stronger lead-in retention for ABC in the hour year to year, grew its time period over the year-ago evening by 1.6 million viewers and by 6% in Adults 18-49.