via press release:
CBS SPORTS NETWORK PROVIDES WEEK-LONG COVERAGE LEADING UP TO
NO. 1-RANKED LSU VS. NO. 2-RANKED ALABAMA ON CBS SPORTS
Four Undefeated Teams to Appear on CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network on Saturday, Nov. 5-
No. 1-LSU, No. 2-Alabama, No. 5-Boise State and No. 13-Houston
CBS Sports Network provides complete week-long coverage leading up to CBS Sports’ broadcast of *No. 1-ranked LSU taking on *No. 2-ranked Alabama on Saturday, Nov. 5 (8:00 PM, ET). CBS Sports Network features in-depth programming surrounding this historic match-up.
Also on November 5, CBS Sports Network will air undefeated No. 13-ranked Houston at UAB (7:00 PM, ET) and undefeated No. 5-ranked Boise State at UNLV (10:30 PM, ET).
Special LSU-Alabama programming includes:
- INSIDE COLLEGE FOOTBALL (Tuesday, 8:00-10:00 PM): Interviews with Alabama head coach Nick Saban and LSU head coach Les Miles, as well as a feature on the Alabama defense.
- TONY BARNHART SHOW (Wednesday, 8:00-9:00 PM): Interviews with Alabama Governor Robert Bentley, radio host Paul Finebaum and CBS Sports’ lead college football analyst Gary Danielson.
- TACKLING THE TRENDS (Wednesday, 9:00-9:30 PM): Hosted by CBS Sports’ lead college football reporter Tracy Wolfson, the show will feature student reporters from LSU and Alabama discussing the atmosphere and latest social media buzz on campus leading up to .
- SEC EXPRESS (Thursday, 4:00-7:00 PM / Friday, 10:00 PM-1:00 AM / Saturday, 6:00-9:00 AM): Re-live the action from the last three LSU-Alabama games. These three one-hour telecasts feature the top plays and key moments from the match-ups in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- INSIDE COLLEGE FOOTBALL (Thursday, 7:00-8:00 PM and 11:30 PM-12:30 AM): CBSSports.com insider Bruce Feldman provides a series of reports regarding the latest news out of Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- LEMMING REPORT (Friday, 5:00-5:30 PM, ET): The nation’s leading college football recruiting expert Tom Lemming discusses the recruiting implications surrounding Saturday’s game.
- TIM BRANDO SHOW (Weekdays 10:00 AM-1:00 PM, ET): Interviews with various reporters and personalities covering the teams in Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge.