via press release:
Opposite Fox with its 2-hour primetime comprised of more than doubled NBC’s results on the evening (+120%). ABC claimed Wednesday’s #1 TV show in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49 with .live performance show, ABC returned to its regular Wednesday schedule after being preempted the prior week for the CMA Awards with a strong second-place finish on the night among Adults 18-49. On the evening, ABC outdelivered CBS by 3% and
- The Net’s regular Wednesday lineup scored strong year-to-year gains on the evening for the for the 8th time in as many tries this season, building by double-digit percentages over the same night last November Sweep with viewers (+22%) and young adults (+22%).
At 8pm, ABC’stook full control of its comedy competition in the half-hour, outdelivering NBC’s by 4.3 million viewers and by 53% in Adults 18-49. In addition, the ABC comedy finished #2 to across the 18-34 demos, beating out CBS’ : South Pacific by strong advantages with Adults 18-34 (+38%), Men 18-34 (+19%) and Women 18-34 (+47%).
- For its 8th straight telecast this season, rose over its year-ago performance with Adults 18-49 (+4%).
- series-high with Men 18-34 and its 2nd best-ever number with Men 18-49. equaled a
Building on its lead at 8:30pm, ABC’s finished #2 to in Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34, beating the second half-hour of CBS’ by wide margins. The ABC freshman comedy also ranked as the #2 broadcast show in the half-hour with Teens 12-17.
- Surging 13% over its most-recent telecast, 5-week high with Teens 12-17 – since 10/12/11. hit a
- For the new series’ 7th time in as many airings, generated substantial improvement for the Net over the year-ago comedy in the half-hourwith viewers (+14%) and young adults (+22%).
Jumping over its lead-in at 9pm to win its time slot over CBS’ evening’s #1 TV program in viewers and young adults. In fact the ABC comedy finished as Wednesday’s #1 TV show with young adults for the 8th consecutive airing this season.and Fox’s , ABC’s registered as the
- Bettering its year-ago telecast on each original airing this season, the ABC third season comedy was up year to year in viewers (+7%) and young adults (+15%).
During the 9:30pm half-hour, ABC’s #1 scripted series in its slot for its 7th straight airing with Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34.finished as the
- Despite facing increased competition year to year against the final half-hour of Fox’s 2-hour The X Factor, ABC’s improved its slot by 7% in Adults 18-49 from the year-ago night.
From 10-11pm opposite veteran dramas on CBS (#1 for its 3rd straight broadcast in Adults 18-49. In addition, was the highest-rated series in the hour for its 8th consecutive telecast with Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34.) and NBC (Law & Order: ), ABC freshman drama ranked
- strongest series to air in Wednesday’s 10pm hour in more than 4 years – since Lost during the 2006-07 TV Season. continued to exhibit impressive year-to-year growth for ABC in the hour, jumping over the year-ago night with original Sweep programming by 93% in viewers and by 73% in Adults 18-49. In fact, on average among viewers and young adults, is ABC’s