Edit: Wondering who saw what game on Fox, look here.
via press release:
AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK ON FOX SCORES
HIGHEST-RATED REG SEASON NFL GAME ON ANY NETWORK IN FOUR YEARS
Anchored by Packers/Giants, FOX’s National Game Notches 17.6/30/Share –
the Highest-Rated Regular Season Window Since Week 14 of 2007
The OT Postgame Show Hits All-Time High
AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK, anchored by a thrilling battle between the undefeated Green Bay Packers and the New York Giants where Aaron Rodgers marched his team down the field in the final minute to set up-winning field goal, delivered a remarkable 17.6/30 national rating/share with 29.8 million viewers on Sunday (12/4), according to figures released by Nielsen Media Research today.
NFL ON FOX WEEK 13 HIGHLIGHTS:
• Sunday’s AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK is the highest-rated regular season broadcast window on any network since Week 14 of 2007 (18.4/32 – CBS National anchored by Steelers/Patriots) and FOX's highest-rated regular season telecast since Week 13 of 2006 (17.8/32 FOX National anchored by Cowboys/Giants).
• The 17.6/30 for AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK broadcast window, which also included Cowboys/Cardinals and Rams/49ers, ranks as the highest-rated NFL broadcast window of the season across all networks.
• AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK easily ranked as the highest-rated program of the week and currently ranks as the top-rated and most-watched program among Households and across key male and adult demos.
• Through seven telecasts, AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK on FOX is averaging a 15.9/29 (26.7 million viewers), up +3% over last year's 15.5/29 (26.1 million). That’s +14% better than CBS' 2011 national game average of a 14.0/25 (23.5 million) and +25% better than NBC's 2011average of a 12.7/20 (21.0 million).
• THE OT, FOX’s NFL postgame show, reached an all-time high averaging 11.4/18 (19.4 million viewers), up +33% over last year’s 8.6/14 (14.3 million). NBC’s Football Night in America averaged 2.5/4 (3.8 million viewers) in the 7:30 - 8:00 PM window.