E!’s Sunday Night Kardashian-Fueled Domination Continues & ‘After Lately’ Sees Series Highs
via press release:
E!’S SUNDAY NIGHT DOMINATION CONTINUES AS “KOURTNEY & KIM TAKE NEW YORK” DELIVERS OVER 3 MILLION VIEWERS AND “AFTER LATELY” SCORES THE SERIES’ HIGHEST RATED AND MOST-WATCHED EPISODE EVER
Below, are highlights for the latest episode of one of E!’s most successful franchises, “Kourtney & Kim Take New York.” This new season of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” follows the struggles that Kim and Kris experience as a career-oriented couple living together for the first time, along with the ups and downs that Kourtney and Scott face as parents and partners.
- Delivered an impressive 3.2 million total viewers for Sunday’s episode airing December 11th at 10pm and ranks as the highest-rated episode among W18-49 (3.35) for the franchise.
- Ranks as the most-watched original program for Sunday night among A18-34 (1.7 million), A18-49 (2.4 million), W18-34 (1.3 million) and W18-49 (1.8 million) against all ad-supported cable.
- Ranks as the highest-rated program in its time slot among HHLDS (2.46 HH rating) against all ad-supported cable.
The following are record-breaking highlights from E!’s new episode of “After Lately” on Sunday, December 11 at 11pm. “After Lately” is E!’s clever mocku-series which gives viewers a hilarious peek each week at the always unpredictable people and often ridiculous events behind the making of “Chelsea Lately,” late night television’s most unconventional talk show.
- Scored a strong 1.25 million total viewers, matching the show’s most-watched telecast ever, its second season premiere on 11/27/11.
- Highest-rated and most-watched episode of the series among HHLDS (1.10 HH rating), W18-34 (472K) and W18-49 (693K).
- Ranks as the most-watched original program in its time slot among A18-34 (590K) and W18-34 against all cable.
*Source Nielsen Media Research; Kourtney & Kim Take New York: 08/19/09 – 12/11/11; After Lately: 3/6/11-12/11/11. COV AA% & Impressions, Live + Same Day; Time period rank based on Sunday 12/11/11 10p-11p and11p-11:30p, Impressions, all ad-supported cable nets.